Saturday, April 28, 2007

Interview SISLEY 'Paris'

went for a interview today at grand hyatt hotel for sisley 'paris'..know what co. is that??it a beauty prod la..a highend prod..

late for the interview but the lady is jus so sweet to wait for me..find it weird to have a interview at grand hyatt hotel for a beauty line..anyway they having a event over there so i'm there for the interview too..actually it a so call they wana have a look of me too..they wana get someone who is well groom and look pretty as well..

back to the hotel..she once i reach she came to the lobby to bring me up to 20 floor.. it was such a nice and grand place think wun get the chance to go there as well unless for this special interview i have..as what i knw this co. is a so call Royal family business of their's the only boss @paris..with good offer they give i'm kind of tempted..but when it come to the question whether do i bear to leave the current co. i jus told her honestly NO..as i reali love sonopress for the time being..and she even so nice enough to ask me to think bout it before she call me back on next wed..anyway she say i got a great smile and she love my smile..tks alot :D..

Anyway i dun mind if she wanted to get me to be her PA..might get to go paris with her too..wahahaha..ok i'm thinking too far..but one of the thing she say i love it team work..i love team work man..and there's lots of ladder to climb..

yap yap enough of my interview stuff..i reali nid to go think clear bout it before i regret any wrong step i make..oh ya aft the interview when to cine for a movie 'retribution' eh only thing i can say is very lame show..

Brought a couple hp pouch for him n me..as expected i'm always gettin the nicest one..some shopping and took cab home..tired..

worn this to the interview..
muackz

smile

me with pudding


hmmm..thinking hard

No comments: