Monday, April 23, 2007

There's only one result..no matter what it is i'm goin to face it bravely..

Somehow I'm confuse..jus liked am lost in a jungle but instead of finding a way out this time round i wish to sit down there..waiting for nth jus wish the someone will come and pick me up or i will jus continue to sit there and die eventually due to lack of food..

Tears always came to the corner of my eyes..but i'm forcing it not to come out..I jus dun wish to see ppl ard worrying for me..

Thing i hate most is to weeping alone @ nite in my room..with my baobei looking at hw terrible i look like while crying..but i can't control my tears from coming out..

I find i'm sort of inhuman..1 moment i can laugh happily infront of everyone else but the next moment when i'm alone my heart break down & start weeping again..it was so painful and i dun wish to have anyone to amendment it for me..this time i will amendment it myself..

I will be brave like i'm never used to be..Cause i'm not the oldself anymore..

No comments: