Friday, April 27, 2007

What a day??

Thursday went orchard cine with darling to watch 'hill have eyes 2'..had our dinner at pasta mania over there chatting bout our stuff till too engross bout it and we miss the beginning of the show..we even brought popcorn in even aft our heavy dinner..but kind of disappointed as the show is not as gross as we expected..not scary nor to that extent of erxin we cannot take it..so abit sad la..R21 leh but nth much sia..finish the show also feel nth much..after movie goes to our old sitting place for a little relax..kinda lazy so took cab back again..

I luv the expression
the toufu cushion ah lian got for me

it so big..she even hide in one of my cubicle for me to find lo..reali a surprise frm her

I'm loving it..lian reali understand me so much..the moment i mention bout it the next moment i got it..

eating the cushion

dun bully me

toufu personal chair beside me


guess this blackberry belong to which HOD?

nah i wun tell u who i steal this phone from..wahahahaha..but i dun like it *oops*

stupid clement susu acting cute again..cannot stand him

my pudding from dear.

Friday today went to orchard again with dear..had our dinner at this cute little jap resturant..then we proceed on to our shopping..wanted to get my toufu cushion but hor dun like the rest of the color as i alrdy have 2 with diff sizes ler..so we get this pudding instead..cute hor..

headed to cine to catch a movie but to our disappointed nt interested in any of the show..me and dear got a couple hp pouch and a few more lollipop to widen the lollipop gang..hee..but but but bad things always come aft the good one..jus ard 1hr ago dear was saying he wana rely on me cos i always so careful with everything then i start to tell him recently i'm kind of blur mayb due to the stress i'm having rite now or tireness and knw what happen next we lost a bag of stuff we brought..and it the most ex de lor..reali turn a happy outing to a sad/angry outing..
since we are not in good mood anymore we chose to go back home..wondering sld i get back the same stuff again mah..

Kao i reali hate keep spending money on those unnecessary thing lor..both day also lidat..Idiot!!

No comments: