Sunday, April 22, 2007

Idiot shoutbox with problem..So cancel/deleted the old shoutbox and put in a new one..So feel free to tag ya..

Last nite when amk hub with him wanted to catch a movie aft the dinner but kinda late ler..sad
:(

But happy was he brought me a final fantasy XII game for me to play..he knew i'm bored playing those game i'm current have..

happy? sad? angry?
haha was a face sia
Having dinner @ Fish & Co.
soup of the day
our seafood platter for two..not enough wit jus 1 bowl of soup so we ordered another 1..

so full
dude acting handsome
hmmmm

so full that i nearly vomit
not forgetting our dessert..My best favourite dessert..
yummy..but my stomach reali cannot put in anymore food ler..So left wit 1/4 behind..While dear finish his..arghh sad..

Anyway mayb i'm not goin to blog my tw trip this time..due to lacking of space for my blog..mayb will blog it up aft i purchase more space for my blog ba..shall see hw again as i'm reali abit lazy to blog those 9days too..lazy la

No comments: