Sunday, April 15, 2007

I'm BACK....

Really abit stone now..Duno where to start blogging bout my trip..and hor we took reali damn lots of photo..

How should i mention bout the trip..Fun or not? Yap it fun but sometime there's abit unhappy moment..But overall it VERY FUN..

Anyway it very cold over there..their tempreture will be liked 17, 18 and the most 21 degree which is the last few days.. the first few days will be 17 and 18 degree.. Know how cold we are walking on the street with only sandals, short and racer back with jacket? hmmm.. And we nearly fall sick..

Leg looking damn ugly now with those mosquitoes bite..

This morning i wake up still thot i'm in taiwan..but when i open my eyes and see nah i'm back at my room ler..

Will start blogging my trip once i finish packing my stuff..me and ling reali machiam like supplier lor..haha..

No comments: