Monday, April 16, 2007

Pix taken the wk before i fly off.

I'm suppose to post up those pix on thurs nite..But I went to ling ah gong wake till so late and lagguage still haven pack yet hw am i goin to blog leh. So must be understanding la okie??

the letter elva left for hk. Seem like a resignation letter which is written by ah lian hand writting but hor overall it a farewell card from elva la.
the farewell gift we rec'd frm elva

her farewell card

ah kai wana act handsome again. Cannot stand him

ben chua is chatting AGAIN

from far can see little naughty mun coming our way
the farewell gift frm dawn
opening her gift

frm the expression can see tt she is v please with her gift

a music box

melody

group photo




pi shi ni

gambling at the wake. So bad rite. Haiz. But u see there's a 'ban lak' which 1 of them belong to me.

join california fittness today. So happy. Anyway lots of ppl asking for my souvenir and i reali miss out alot of them. So paiseh lor. Nw then i knw i was so close with so many of them in the co. how what sld i do die liao. Hope they wun angry wit me. Shall get more next time. No angry okie?

Last but nt least i pray and hope terence can rmb everything as soon as possible..Tks god u are nt angry wit me and at least u still rmb me abit. Please let u recover.

No comments: