Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hate my sinus. It cause me to wake up everynite to clear my nose if not i will sufficate without breathing lor..

Ytd went to see a doctor aft wrk.. Wanted to get the medi which i had finished but end up getting something more jialat.. Causing me to pay even more for it.. But it ex lor $42 jus for the little bottle of medi..

Brought a little hand towel for my taiwan trip from aussino..Wanted to get their towel for ah dear but hor the color that i want to get is out of stock.. so no choice la..

the previous nasal drop and some medi for my sinus.
NOW.. nasal spray.. This one is even more strong than the one i'm previously using..
But till now nth much effect..Haha anyway it take days..So i shall wait to see the result..

Mun pedicure from the pedicurist and mine which I DIY..

We brought some OPI nail color for online..And it reach our co. today..

OPI!!

the 8 finger wit diff color

Today din OT till very late cos dear came to fetch me out..Yipee..Acc him to cut hair n get some stuff for my trip..and somemore nw i realise i still left out something which i haven get yet..shall get it tmr if nt fri have to wake up earlier to go get it from CWP first before head off to airport..

went to this nice prate place

the menu

see my messy hair?

now this one u can see better.. all tks for the helmet got my hair so messy.

know what am i doin?

see my erxin 10 diff color on diff nail..Anyway i'm jus trying out the color and that's all..

our prata.. reali very full aft finishing those prata..

I MAKE UP MY MIND to get N95 instead of other hp ler.. Yeah, tks dear for helping me to make up my mind.. But only will get it change when my plan is due.. This Dec I can sign line again lor.. so happy.. I shall wait as i dun reali need tt hp now.. Jus wish to have it and that's all.. Wahahaha..Love at first sight N95..

Today did something sweet in the office.. I type out 10 letter for dear.. 1 of them will be a agenda with list of things for him to do.. the other 9 letter will be open 1 each every nite.. Sweet rite?? OMG i can't believe he sure very touch de lor.. Hahaha.. I'm jus a sweet girlfriend mah.. Dear dun cry after seeing those letter ah.. Muack..

Anyway I start to miss u alot ler.. Although tmr nite u coming over to stay n pei me.. But hor hmm duno leh.. I knw u sure feel what i feeling rite now.. Sorry dear next time wun go on trip for so long ler k.. The most 4 to 5days? hee.. K la i stop adding more salt ler if nt u will be even more sad.. Love you..

No comments: