Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ytd was so much fun other than having a hard day working with mood swing boss..Had our dinner at Gelara..haha..3 of us order 1 large waffle ice-cream with 2 scoop of ice-cream, 2 chix bolognese and 1 sandwiches..there a story for ordering those food..but it shall be a secret between 3 of us..

Looking ard to decide wat to buy for our anniversary..but end up still chose a MP.3..reason: cause he will nv expect me to got him a MP.3..wahahah..as i always tell him tt aiya got hp can liao for what still buy MP.3 like carrying a extra stuff XP..Hmmm..No time to took pict for it..But the most impt is tt this MP.3 is purple color from Sony..damn nice and cute..Goin all the way to Bishan to get it why..all bcos CWP have it all sold out ler..arghh WTF..tks for lian & elva acc me all the way there..Oh ya i got a heels too..Jus love to collect heels but i seldom wear them..

Haiz..so sad..Dear earn so much more than me..I always dream to be a 'Ni Qiang Ren' but haha..no..cause i lost to dear ler..he earn more than me..so unfair XP

Finally got hao his bday present ler..hope he like it..and I got my hair dye red today..wahaha..those super red de..but surely nt those mc donald uncle de red leh..hee..my mum say i'm weird always love to dye my hair every now n then..

Duno what is dear trying to do..after fetching me home then he rushing away..acting abit weird leh..but i knw what is in his mind..it jus so simple..ytd jus tell me tt i sure knw what he getting for me for our anniversary..I wun say out what is the things..hee..Dear ah u reali too simple too very easy to guess what in ur mind..not fun de..

Later i goin wrap dear present ler..and do my nail..if nt tmr have to go zouk no time for other things ler..hmm

Honestly there something i wana blog out..but in the end i din..cause i think it very childish to do those kind of things..But if i reali post out what i reali wan to say alot of ppl will think i'm super stupid or silly for giving up something so good..Taught him lots of things before..happy tt he manage to use it now..all the best..

gtg to busy doin my stuff ler..I duno what i'm blogging..Shall write a better blog some other days cause i jus got mixed feeling..hhahahaha..so weird this is my blog yet there's so much things i can't say out..It better..cause this can help to keep ur secret or lied too so tt no1 will knw the true..Anyhow blog till i feel happy ba..

Full of nonsense..

No comments: