Thursday, November 23, 2006

22 Nov'06

Tell u something funny today i got my salary increment again but guess what i end up crying after being so long tt i last cried it make me feel better after crying..

I reali dun like the feeling if reali can chose from friend or money i will still chose friend..

23 Nov'06

Past 2days had a very big quarrel with dear it seem so long tt we last quarrel until lidat ler..but lucky everything is solve ler..

Dear sorry for making u feel that dun love u..i reali do love u..but my work have come over my head..all my mind is thinking bout work rite now..sorry..i will change de..

Anyway i rougly got a pict of my redesign tattoo..eh the current one i dun think it reali nt nice ah..hee

Suddenly feel like giving a gift/present to ppl whom i treasure..surprise..hee

Had being crazy wrk till late for this 2days..super tired..both day wrk till 9plus..arghh..last nite the whole 2nd floor only left me until now i din knw whether the guy talking voice is a human or or.........haiz..forget it..today got so many ppl acc me OT so happy..KFC with the managers..make me laugh until siao..cannot stand them lo..full of crap..saying i'm the.............................................secret..wahaha..really cannot stand them sia..

Will be getting more n more busy with work ler..let me apologise first if i dun have time to acc any1 esp my dear silly..remember work come first rite..hee..

Really happy tt i get to met lian, elva, mun, dawn appreciate them alot we always help one another without complaining..this is the spirit..yeah

No comments: