Friday, November 03, 2006

Pass few days kind of hate or so called angry with hk (boss) with a super bad attitude plus bossy..yet the next day can smile n play ard with us..turn ard n jus to smile..oh gosh..a weirdo..

Went to have crab feast with elva, lian, dawn, lai mun, kang & yy..tt idiot yy jus love to mk fun of me..regret nt sitting beside him..so i can jus bully him anytime i like..anyway amk have best crab..hmm..need to queue for so long after we got our seat n order taken still have to wait for 1hr for the crab..but worth it..


Question dear hw much nv tell me there's this place which crab is jus so famous..knw what he ans me? Oh dear ah..last time used to go there fight with the ppl over there after tt will u still go to the coffee shop?eh..i gona smack u...naughty boy dun admit he is naughty..

Got a super happy news..shall mention it out when times is up..or mayb when everything is confirm..

Sorry joe din knw tt tmr u goin cut hair with qiang they all..haha..qiang asked me hw did i manage to get u go blade with me & sherry they all instead of goin cut hair..I really din knw anything..XP..Tmr acc u go cut hair together with qiang they all before we headed to ECP for our blading session kk?

Later duno wan go watch or club with dear..so tired..feel like sleeping rite while waiting for dear to fetch me..

Mixed feeling is so unbearable..Suddenly jus feel like crying so much..sorry ling i knw saying those word out u will feel super disappointed in me de..dun worry i will try my best to be happy de k..

No comments: