Monday, November 27, 2006

Shit shit shit

stomach damn pain..arghh..hate this kind of feeling..

today passes too fast..nv realise it time to end wrk ler but due to urgent stuff i'm doin OT again..

can't stand it we jus love to talk bout cometic etc....nv ending..haha..

mun asking eh i nv do my nail?eh lazy ler ah..haha..wait afew more days i sure will do it again..

complain to nunu and pooh pooh dear dear bully me..humpf..

dear i'm not goin to forgive u no matter what u do ah..*childish me*

this coming fri taking half day leave goin vivocity and sentosa with dear since so long we last went out for whole day together ler...time to take a leave to acc dear if nt i reali neglect him ler..

can u believe i din smoke for 2days okay include today 3days..omg..i can't believe it myself too..duno why out of sudden no mood to smoke ler..lots of ppl happy for me..feel proud of myself too..

No comments: