Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dear i'm jus so glad that i have found you

You fill my life with happiness and light when i'm in my darkness day

Even thot u know that it hard for me to forget but u always give me times and acc me so that my mind won't run wild even thot when u feel sad bout it

You always so understanding, so sweet so near to perfect (as in ur character now) all ur friend say i'm bless by u till sometime i think i 'pei bu shan ni' so i always say wana leave u

No matter what u say i always trusted u so much so much..you never break ur promise..

Still remember there's once u lied to me tt u secretly went to m'sia to do ur bike when i goin club with jolin they all..then ur friend accidently told me bout this, we had a big quarrel..knowing u nev tell me cause u doesn't wan me to worry or blah blah blah..you promise me if u lie again i can do something to u which u hate it alot or in ur life time no1 did tt to u..even small lie u also let me punish u..

Wonder y u always so scare of having girl coming near u..mayb due to this i have totally trust in u..last time when we r only friends u also super scare of me..can't understand ah beng like u scare of girls..hee..so sorry tt i always say aiya u won't have girl by ur side de la..completely trust u..

My sixth sense telling me you r a great guy, all my friend and family say the same things to me too..so another sorry tt i always attitude or always seem nt to treasure u..

To ppl after seeing this blog might think u r useless..infact u r totally NO NO NO..U r great cause No1 knw it more than me..Loving someone is jus like what u do..friend say i reali found a gold..so u this gold must keep it up okay..

I jus love to make fun of u..u look jus so cute..love to act angry or quarrel wit u too..till kelun also sian liao..hahah..he used to our pattern too liao..

Last but not least dear jus wana tell u ("v") I Love You ("v")

No comments: