Friday, November 17, 2006

Happy with my life rite now..Out of the stage of unhappiness..No matter i'm happy or not it non of anyone business..Those extra get out of my life..Finally pass my own stage..I called it a life or experience..

Understand what i feel or think..if duno me..pls no comment needed..Dear tks for always being by my side to console n encourage me even thot when u r unhappy and million of tks for being so doting..I'm content with my life rite now..It my turn to look after u ler dear..sorry for making u suffer for the past yr..Thanks everyone for bringing me to the light..LOVE YA!!!


I love this top when i first saw it..dear too..hee
SHY
Dun take pict when i'm eating..it ugly
Finally i'm in the photo too XP
Twist
A happy Victim

Dun be sad..Very nice hor??Hee

No comments: