Wednesday, November 08, 2006

So busy..so many things to do yet so little time..now rushing to Input all the song into dear MP.3 so by the time he receive the MP.3 there's already song of his favourite in there..he surely love me to bits..Later still need to rush to Zouk..no time liao..my toe nail artz drop ler have to redo..but duno there's time ant..No time to do my hair..arghh..tmr sure nt nice ler..wow..haven wrap their present yet..die liao..ytd busy do my nail till no time for other stuff..Siao liao ah my bag nt pack yet fri hw to go chalet?

Dun like my current hair color not red enough..haiz..nvm next mth then re-dye again..

Really hate this kind of feeling..like so busy till dun have time to rest well..going to die soon..so tired today had a bad headache in office esp when i need to think alot of things..

No comments: