Sunday, November 05, 2006

End up when still chose to go watch movie on the fri nite..The moment we reached cine I received a phone call from 'lun', a very good friend of dear..asking where r me??weird he nv call dear instead he called me..wahaha..I was telling dear 'eh dear ah i think i have snatch all ur friend over to mine ler' oops 8X..Oh continue to conversation with him, asked he coming cine with who?oh tt ger lo -_-"..haiz..disappointed..Say he reach liao call me then hang up ler..so me n dear jus happily proceed on to buy movie ticket etc without waiting for him..oops..cause we nt sure what show he wana watch mah..

Brought my nail polish again and abit of my beauty care stuff, hahaha..xiao ter jus gif me lots of sample and free gift..Jus like the way i used to gif those whom i knw when they came to buy things from me XP got myself 2 top..a purple lace lace de and a super pink cutie dolly top..but super girl girl de..No pict to upload too tired to take pict or can say no much time ba..

Then coco called me..telling me her friend die liao..oh gosh..ask her why what happen??then she told me her friend on her to way coco hse wana visit her n the baby then suddenly vomit those white stuff out..When reached hospital 15mins later she died..Oh my..what happen she still so young..Reali sad when i heard the news cause quite a few of my friend friend die in a young age..either cancer, illness or those nature die..but they are still so young..I was telling dear mus treasure all the time we have rite nw..cause we might nt knw when r we goin to die..If i day i jus go ler dun ever feel sad for me..Cause i jus wana see everyone to be happy..

Ard 12plus all the shop @ cine already closed go out and a puff..heee :D dear was asking since i already quit smoking for sometimes ler when is ur turn huh??eh..din i tell u before..I wun change anything for anyone only when i think it time or i feel only when i change ler things will be better then i will change..jus to mk ppl ard me to feel more happy or comfort..otherwise those thing which will harm my ownself de i wun change unless i dun like the things ler..understand mah dear?I jus dun wan to live in regret anymore ler..So i will still chose to do the things i like/love..Jus like the way i love my tattoo..No1 can convince me in laser it away u knw it urself de..

Xiao ter came out looking for me to puff too after he end wrk..The moment he saw me then he pass me the phone liao..eh..thot is terence so i jus say HELLO loudly..then it huifang..oh gosh..so long nv contact with her till i abit forgot her liao..paiseh..after tt then i realise she was crying..asking me how?what should i do?ermm..so i ask her what happen la..she told me u ask xiao ter..frm the way she told surely something super jialat..then i was also in lost of words liao quickly hang over the phone to xiao ter again..after they hang up xiao ter jus tell me still remember tt time she went over to HK to find a guy mah?Eh..I think it long ago things liao?hmm he say after the guy have sex with her then break up with her liao..then she love tt guy alot..think she went to HK very frequent to find him till ba..After so long the guy still choose to leave u sld knw what happen liao..Notes to huifang (fang ah u already grown up ler..and hmm so much older than me i reali dun wana see u sad or what..dun think bout the guy anymore..gif him up and find another better guy..If nt u will forever live in saddness)

Haiz..Sad..NO happy things ard me..so many things come in one go..went arcade to play something so tt i wun feel so emotion n affect dear mood too..hmm..still love to play those gun de esp time crisis and house of died..then here lun came with his 'outside gf' haiz..no matter hw many gf he has he used to treasure his gf more and play ard outside..so we jus let him be rather than telling his gf n break their relationship..but this time round he seem to b so serious with this girl..haiz..find time we reali need to talk to u..when all of us r free..Please treasure ur gf can??dun wait till the day u lose her ler then u regret..U knw nw she having so much stress handling studies in uni, family problem and her recently pass away best friend..Understand her more okie?somemore both of u haf being together for nearly 8yrs liao..

Watched 'The Convenant' super nice..The lead is jus so handsome..Lun watched the same movie too..aiyo if u tell us earlier u wana watch the same movie then we will help u buy the ticket too mah then can sit together..haiz..Reached home ard 4plus am damn tired..think i fall asleep earlier than dear ba cause the last thing i knw b4 i fall asleep is i will bully him till i slp XP

Saturday suddenly jump up already 2pm ler..faster call qiang n joe..arghh..arrange to meet @ 2pm then i jus woke up..joe jus tell me it ok..what time i can reach mrt station?i told him 2.30pm knwing dear can sent me there..after meet up off to orchard we go..the moment we reach there fa jus tell us tt tony wun b free rite nw..only till 5.30pm then he can cut our hair cause he got too lots of customer when the time we reached..eh..but i have no more time to go cut hair ler..ytd was purposely goin dwn to cut hair de..then hor i meeting ling 5pm to 6pm at ECP..so i jus went to other saloon which was quite famous too..at first i love the hair style alot..but after i wash my hair when i reach home..arghh..another hair which need to style then can go out..if nt it reali nt nice ah.. :( Saw xiao ter while on our way to took cab after cutting of hair..he ask me for cig again..boy ah dun smoke so much okie?

Reach ECP @ ard 6plus abit..ling pass my a present..Knw what's in it?It a deathnote notebook and a hello kitty japan style pouch..arghh..ling i love u..hee..she jus knw what i love...Yeah..another blading session..but this time nt reali tt fun..cause tt blade shop we always go nw is on renovation..thot can go find joel n haf a chat since so long din see him ler..

Joe is a fast learner thot he nv blade b4 but he jus pick up the skill damn fast..But he doesn't like blading he say it was a very tiring thing..eh..we only blade for only 1hr ytd leh..ling, me n dear always blade up to 5hr de hor XP wana go find mingyao @ ECP..din see him only saw his mum..then we jus walk away..after tt saw there this gathering of all the hasky so many of them so cute..the dog me n dear love alot..too bad dear is nt there..dear went for his D&D..Got a shock when someone suddenly caught me..Got a shock..oh the friend i got to knw during my time in bugis..Honestly when i was in bugis tt time all ard the place in bugis r my friend esp in bugis village too..sometime i jus miss them alot..but lots of them change job ler..so it useless goin dwn to find them..

Tiring we walk all the way to eat the famour Katong laksa, i'm loving it..hee..walk pass roxy square & the tattoo shop which I had my first tattoo @ Utopia Studio..ling say she saw my ex inside..hmm..ya he is my tattoo artist..so it normal to see him inside..think he saw us..the moment he walk toward the door we faster go away..as i dun wan to cause any misunderstanding..hmm..come to think back..tt time between long long ago relationship & my current dear i have being playing ard in the half yr..i think in the 6 months i have 6 to 7 ex..arghh..duno what was in my mind tt time..but i was kind of serious wit shawn 'my tattoo artist' cause he can gif me some feeling which seem so familiar..anyway it the past..shall look forward..Sometimes i reali hate to mention my past..

So went home straight after our dinner..in the bus me, ling & joe was making so much noise..so funny..learning all the cantonese then after tt a auntie beside us jus keep laughing the way we talk bout it..cause we were learning those super weird stuff like "go n die" etc............after bathing qiang nv gif up to keep asking me wana join them for a drink..consider it for sometime b4 i agree to go dwn..leave home ard 12am ler..took cab dwn to boat quay 'SHIN'..drink Martell again..I love martell alot u knw..So jus happily drink alot till lost of count whether hw much did i drink ler..we leave 'SHIN' @ 3am was discussing whether goin to continue another club ant..then suddenly i wana go toilet..after finish my business when out to find them..then suddenly there's someone calling me after i turn around saw dear best friend 'yihao' oh gosh..was so surprise to see him..after his accident i only saw him 1 time then nv saw him ler..after tt we have a small conversation eh will nt mention it out as it was a small small secret between us..

The lousy club i ever go after 'SHIN' will nt mention the club name out.but i swear will nv go again unless the crowd n everything change...the fucking bloody place..arghhh..curse n curse n curse..so erxin..walau..we should have go MU, Momo or zouk what...haiz..reach home @ 6plus am..so freaking tired..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Woke up @ 3pm by dear..arghh..calling me to wake up ler dun so zhu...humpf...goin to kill u for waking me up hai we in the end can't even get back to slp so got time to blog..today is my SCV day..cause i always love to watch sunday SCV show normal day i jus wun watch..wahahah..

Hmmm..dun wana redo my neck tattoo anot leh..think nt tt nice..wana design it again then let a tattoo artist do it for me according to my design..

Oh ya tt day cwp Charles & Keith duno is on fire or what so many smoke till half of the CWP is stink..hmm..causing Giodano which was beside need to shut down too..

Hao bday coming ler..haven got him any present..shall get in the next three days..and hor haven got dear his anniversary present sia..

Goin to be a very busy week for me..mon & tue must rush all my wrk..then wed goin zouk, thurs goin to wedding dinner and fri, sat & sun chalet..yeah...following i will be having my exercising classes..promise sherman to go Vivo city..Having OT busy with so much things etc etc.................

Terence goin to cheat me this little girl feeling sia..Dun always say i cheat u or what hor..If not i goin to kill u..Dun forgot i got my deathnote notebook rite nw..hee..wahahahah..

Oh ya..anyone need a job as a sales line selling cloth..I have lobang..my friend wana employ more ppl in..Someone who is in experience in sales line & r more mature de..feel free to leave me a tag if u r interested..

No comments: