Monday, November 26, 2007

Yum yum.. just had my nice dinner cum supper.. have been eating so much recently.. don't mention the one further back.. but just what happen this 2days..

what i had for ytd (1 bowl of cereal, 8pcs of nugget, 1 big bowl of noodles with damn lot of ingredient, tako, bread, steamboat) and today i had (chicken rice, chocolate, 2 bread, some fries, whole plate of fish and soup)

nah it isn't very much.. but feel so contented after eating.. perhap i'm just too greedy

anyway was tired alrdy.. didn't really sleep well the past few days.. gonna catch my beauty sleep real soon and so i have randomly pick out some pict to post up.. Enjoy!!

Zoo & shopping with DarLing!

visit 1 of my favorite animal otter again
Gotcha!! someone is stealing the bread 'stop it dear' hahaha only we knw what it mean
the depression one
look at my right hand, can someone guess it?
forcing buaya to carry my bag
i think he couldn't get his mouth close, open since the moment we reach till we left.. ard 15mins?
me with the tired lion
oops 8X it getting up
yawn, it just like how i'm feeling right this moment
ok start washing up with left paw first
ling say they are threesome
just half the height of the polar
the old and only kelian polar
loner
you thinking what i thinking?
hey stop that, it ugly

stretching exercise
the long nipple, i think it the longest one we saw over there
naughty baby monkey
my love 'white tiger'
3 of them, it feeding time
jump up to snatch for the food, it awesome
pulling out it teeth
on our way to town *shag*
saw this..


Sunday out to orchard and bugis with dear.

the nice light, but aiya moving vehicle cannot snap something really clear
rush down to Taka just to get the pouch and for the seal is a addition item as my dear seen me happily using the seal to play with him *his weak point* :D, i know i have alot of such stuff alrdy..
so bored, at bugis Chapter 2 while waiting for dear to get his hair cut..
see my lovely seal seal got a wings 'just like me' and a 4 leaf clover
steamboat again, although both of us are full.. just a craving afterall..

anyway something nearly happen ytd, and i got a scolding from dear.. hahaha but i don't mind at all at least i know he really care.. hahaha feel so touch and sweet when he told me something once after i nearly got knock down by a fast car who just brake in time not to knock me down..

dear treasure me even more know.. and i'm bend to cross the street without traffic light alone now.. haiz.. we lost our cashcard again.. AGAIN!! nvm we will tried our very best not to lose it anymore.. GAN BA TEH!!

good night sweet dream

No comments: