Thursday, November 08, 2007

Last nite were MJ session..

Luck wasn't with us.. ling were the all time winner.. great luck she have.. anyway it was fun, but A my wound has been giving me trouble.. so it does more or less spoiled my mood.. played till nearly 5am in the morning.. lucky me to lose only $5.50, infact i have lose more but my 'qing yi she' gain back some of my lose..

let's have another round of game when i'm more or less recover k.. else i'm not able to enjoy it again..

today was piggy day.. wanted to go swimming but was too tired that only manage to wake up at 6pm.. infact in the middle i did wake up for a short while smsing but back to zzzz again..

later bf coming to fetch me to amk.. meeting my agent finally last gonna get my last policy from him.. n after that wondering sld we go for a movie at cine or not.. will see how later..

tmr got a lil surprise for bf.. hee.. stay tune for visual once my pc are back to normal

No comments: