Monday, November 12, 2007

Our anniversary..

no matter where we are or what we do it just so awesome with him around..

thursday night, something terrible happen and i did something terrible too.. it does cause some impact.. anyway there always be sun after the rain.. but i should be the one who fully be responsible for it.. but someone snatch it ahead of me..

Friday morning rush all my reports and manage some issue before i leave the co. at 1pm since i have apply for urgent afternoon leave.. gotta go repair my helmet.. but right before that went amk hub to meet up with dear.. had subway for our lunch before we headed to get my helmet done n to motorshop to done our monthly bike services.. our bike is just another spoil brat.. hee hee, but it our precious lah so no choice.. after repair my helmet dear insist on getting one standby helmet for me just for the sake of fun.. aiyo, cause he knw i love half cap helmet but he always think it isn't that safe and good.. anyway will be getting one more new helmet soon.. heehee.. 3 helmet abit over hor..

did some grocery shopping before we headed home as dear wanna get bath before he bring me down to town.. just shop alittle and it alrdy 9pm so doesn't have time to go search for my dress.. buy baby from taka afterwhich had our dinner at Ajisan.. the food just too normal.. don't really like it that much.. brought a blueberry cheesecake from Swisscake @ taka and went to our favourite spot.. a lil hideout..

intend to go back and wash bee bee.. but it start to rain.. so rush down to cineleisure.. thinking just to catch a movie and rain will just stop after the movie end ba.. but reali have no feel to watch movie that night.. heehee.. buy go to sch from more than words.. another precious.. :D got dear a sandals from New Urban Male.. glad that he like it alot and dear insist on passing me $10 and consider as buying it from me..

reach home alrdy very late.. after washing bee bee and it alrdy near to 4am in the monring.. arghh tired.. but a happy day..

the repaired helmet and new visal
my new cutie helmet
half cap sld be only covering 1/2 to 3/4 of the head but it cover fully of my head.. haha dear was laughing at my small lil head..
the lovely bear i love @ taka
ok anyone getting 1 for me? :P
our dinner
what is baby doing behind on the christmas tree?
a peep-a-boo from baby..
our 2nd yr anniversary cake from swisscake
happy anniversary my dear
cake browing
cutting of our cakes
left: baby, right: go to sch
dear latest sandals collection.. brown color again..


Saturday morning appointment at alexandra @ 11.15am.. both of us were so tired since the previous night we hadn't had enough of sleep.. took cabby, dear were just too lazy to ride there.. after removing of stitches, feeling were great but was advisable on the danger tooth which is a big concern to the doctor.. haiz.. my happy mood have been dash away..

queensway shopping to lighten my mood.. then hahaha a cute nike show caught my attention.. dear wanted to get it for me but he just don't like to buy shoe, heels or slipper as long as anything that wear on my foot.. so conclude we pay half each.. wheeeee.. lunch at the nearby coffee shop.. their food were so yummy.. then to bike shop looking for tyre..

due to the craving my dear is having so we went cwp first before headed home.. check out the candle light dinner at night safari.. this idea just when through my mind when i saw the sign board in the cab.. and ok so surprising dear always have the same thinking as mine.. he had alrdy thought of that before i did it just that he didn't mention it out as it were suppose to be a surprise for me..

gaming time for us since it were only 4pm when we reach home.. Dynasty warrior 5 again.. haha.. i simply love using guang yu.. prepare and out we go to night safari.. wheeeeeeeeeeeee.. pict will be up in the next post stay tune...

my new shoe, saw the cute lil pumpkin and there's lil cutie ghost too..
a pair of this.. mine for gym usage and dear for his jogging

p.s: dear i love you.. thanks for being so nice and sweet to me.. heart you to the max

No comments: