Saturday, November 24, 2007

Where to start??

haven being blogging or online for quite sometime and yet alots of things happen.. really have no idea where to start and where to end.. just some random post..

visual below.. enjoy!!

nice steamboat that i mention in my previous post
the ever big 'LaLa Clam' compare with the small ones

the worse blue black i had in my life
camwhoring before club


bored while waiting for them

dino dino having question mark??
bye and out i go
the day when me and ling went shopping for cloths to dear friend wedding dinner
our yummy ramen
the cloths, heels and necklace i got for his friend wedding dinner at orchard but forgot which hotel alrdy.. but in the end my dear got stomach flu so we also nv when.. purposely buy one leh, waste money cause i seldom wear dress out one lor, this set cause me $90 buck lor..

sick, shag, stressful me 'work work work' arghh
i'm the rider.. my dream were to get a bike licence so i'm able to myself one bike too :D but afraid to go for the lesson.. it will be so paiseh if i fall down lor..
the day i finally cried during work and got dear a big shock.. bring me out to get PSP slim even thou he got serious stomach flu.. thanks dear for always find ways to cheer me up.. anyway i got help to pay $120 for this set of $470 item hor.. *early christmas present*
a early christmas present for him too.. a great sound effect ear piece for his hp but $69 lor..
mask for him too.. hahaha.. there's story behind these mask.. but it shall maintain as our secret..
my santa clause acting cute with my nice sock which i just brought..

today dear came to pick me up from work to have lunch together at cwp.. bring him to buy his spect for his christmas present too.. it look simple and nice on him.. will post up the pict once i collect the spect..

out for lunch for 2hrs.. feel so bad.. but hahaha in order not to feel so bad i told them oh cause last few days i didn't went out for lunch mah.. just lunch in for 5mins only lor.. hahaha..

somemore was telling dear that the amount we pay is actually like we are the buying the things for our ownselves lor.. but it just that we like the feeling of it was from the other party.. haiz.. i'm broke.. must save save and save liao.. the way i spend is just way too scary.. please stop me!!!

anyway we got our airtix book lor.. 5days in BKK...

p.s: I love lychee martini................. and I hate ppl who only know how to talk yet no action to be taken..

No comments: