Saturday, November 24, 2007

Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!

I'm so duper happy.. finally my computer is back to normal.. I love the outlook of my pc now..

All thanks to huat.. Thank you thank you!

ling said i should spent more time on tv or going out all because she think i have become a computer freak that can't live without computer days..

Anyway i just so happy lah.. and sorry dear for being there to accompany me yet i couldn't really put my concentration on him..

tmr will be zoo day with ling and night time will be going down town to check out on my tattoo art piece.. it was like finally after so so long my art piece is done.. thanks dear for being so understand that my passion for tattoo.. my wish were to go 'miami ink' to get a tattoo over there..

stay tune for my updates.. lots of picts wanted to load up.. i'm a lil happy girl!!!

No comments: