Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My computer die on me.. argh

so sad.. there a few pict that i wanted to post but haiz.. have to wait till the day my pc come back from mich hospital lah..

ytd went out with DarLing and sherman, a lil belated bday treat for sherman.. went "Say Cheesecake" quite a nice and cosy resturant and their food were quite tasty too..

shop ard for awhile then afterwhich head to chinatown.. sherman say wanted a 2nd round of food.. pls no.. my wound was in great pain, which i have no idea why out of the sudden.. anyway in the end they just have some dessert while me had my fruit juice in order to have my medicine.. i know i shouldn't mix medi with fruit juice.. but aiya hack lah..

wanted to took cabby back.. but haa recently it seem like cab is so popular that it wasn't a easy task to get a cab back..

right before that.. something make me damn freaking angry.. just right after work while in the co. bus.. that stupid co. ppl go and pull my bag while my hand was on the bag then my diamond cut the bag a hole.. 1 of my Gucci Tote with one small hole.. super DULAN!! dear still ask me which Gucci Tote, he thought is the one i brought on my own.. nah told him it the one he brought de.. and his reaction were BIGGER..

can imagine how big the force is when that stupid idiot go and pull bag.. wanted to put him in the black listed list but just now saw him kind of kelian suddenly no more anger liao..

I wanted to get it repair!!!

a very contented grocery shopping with mom.. brought 2 box of swensen sticky chewy chocolate ice-cream and 1 box of normal raspberry ice-cream, 2 packed of my latest favourite Chipster 'original', Chocolate and of cause now mom was out later i will having KFC 2 pcs chicken meal and mac donald fries.. mom knows my craving well..

and now it time for me to go bath.. TATA>>> when my pc will be back??

No comments: