Sunday, September 24, 2006

At least something make me feel HAPPY

Pass few days has being quarrel wit dear until very jialat..it seem so long since we last quarrel until so fierce ler..

So I jus go out wit my friend as usual and dun care bout him..while after 1 day of ignoring him..receive a sms frm him "Dear I'm sorry..Forgive me"..hmm..thot it his fault but i haf my punishment for him ler so decided to forgive him..ytd nite he rush dwn jus to met me and brought me a cow cow soft toy which i like it alot since i saw it last wk @ takashimaya..Was touch by what he do..

At nite b4 i fall asleep the conversation between me & him:

Him: Hw much do u love me?

Me: Like the baby pool..then how much do u love me also??

Him: Like the alentic ocean.

Me: Wow..Hmm..think i gif u something better..Like the thin layer of Water on the road when it rain..wahahahah

Him: Lidat enuff ler.

Me: U not angry?

Him: Nope..I nv expect too much things from you..as long as there's water I will be happy ler..

Me: *thinking* I feel so bless..

Finding someone who love u more than u love him is more than what xinfu is called..

Ytd dear bike break down..haiz..feel sad for him..But like the things i say always do come true..cause whenever dear not in good mood will always anyhow ride his bike which i say i think it goin to spoil soon..hmm..Since young my curse seem to come true wor..

But i reali dun wish tt..cause all those i say no1 will believe until it come true then they will trust what i say..hmm...

Anyway was thinking since i join this co. hw many free meal i haf..

1st : San Cong Liang Jian (HK boss)

2nd : Catering food (KAD)

3rd : Co. anniversary catering food again (Co.)

4th : KFC (KAD)

5th : Nobel house (Microsoft)

6th : Ichiban sushi (HK Boss)

7th : Crystal Jade (Ivan Director)
8th : BBQ @ Ivan place (MIS)

9th : Coming soon meal..not sure what goin to haf..But it a meal for me that i return back to my program ler..hee

And we have lots of snack & Mooncake..Wahahah..

See that's y i'm getting so fat now..hahah..

Wonder it a good or a bad things..hee

No comments: