Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Work Work & Work

I'm so so unhappy with work..Whenever i reach co. there's surely something sad, angry or happy will happy..but today all is angry..anger haf rush in..arghh..i feel like throwing my tender letter to my boss..

Whenever I leave my work place I seem to be so happy without any trouble..Tks for those who r always being there for me..I feel so honoured..

Anyway this feel days have being raining till siao..jus now on my way back home..got all wet..causing the color I jus dyed few days ago has stain to 1 of my favourite top..what the………………………….

Coming our director is giving us a treat to Crystal Jade..gona purposely make his pocket to burn a hole..but I dun think it will..hee..

So tmr die die also cannot get sick..wahahah..

Missing dear ler..although only 1 day din see him feel like it being a long time..

No wonder every1 is saying we r super glue…

But but but…He stick me more than me sticking him..

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: