Sunday, September 10, 2006

Feeling Weird/Stress?Scare?

Jus so much thing for me to do n think..

Had a damn bad dream..I fail my tp again..arghh..think i'm jus giving myself stress..normally can drive well but during tp i'm suck..if I fail again i duno what i wan to do again..

This mth super broke..Damn fucking broke..

At least everyday in working something funny will happen it was so funny..and i'm always the one who start those stupid thing..hahahah..

Fri went zouk again..this time I was super high jus alittle bit more to drunk..Qiang gone into fight again..kaoz..nearly being bend by zouk ler..

Ytd blading session again..wake up at 9am when i slp @ 4am..hmm..hang over still can blade sia..

Goin out again..duno where qiang they all wan me to go again..

So many pic i wana to post up but am so jus jus lazy lol..

No comments: