Sunday, September 03, 2006

..::Seashell::..

Ytd was blading time again..this time had a super cold war with min..so angry n sad wit him..ppl happily pick seashell for him..he was so stone when i gif it to him..thot i was picking for myself..telling me he dun reali like seashell and haf no place to keep them as we were still blading..shit him..so i simply angry wit him, didn't wana tok to him till after we return the blade..asked him back for the seashell cos ling told me don force ppl to like wat i like..then i jus take back ler n throw it into the dustbin even thot min ask me y throw it away..ya..tis kind of attitude ppl sure angry rite..he jus took out his wallet n everything n go home himself..

So i jus find a good spot and jus stare @ the sea wit my cigeratte and ah ling..she told me tt when i picking the seashell, min keep telling her i look cute..she was thinking tis guy surely crazy over me liao..hmm..after hearing what ling say..feel better..

Sleep damn early..infact was planning to zouk last nite..but too angry n tired ler..dun feel like goin out after jus reached home..turn my hp all to silent mode..din knw min called till 3am in the morning..saw lotz of miss call and sms..when back slp will trying to ignore him..

Today then i knw last nite he came dwn my hse to find me @ 2am..cos he was worry sick of me..this is the first time i ignore him for so long..who ask u..ORBI..

Nvm min goin to pick the best seashell for me..this time my turn to tell him i dun like it..XP

Today driving suckz..too early ler..7am in the morning..like can fall asleep any moment while driving..

Previous day went shopping wit min..so happy..saw a digital camera..wana buy it..but dear ask me to look for more first..but i'm aiming for this liao..it sony latest digital cam @$699 i think it sony T10..eh...dear keep asking me to wait dun buy first..wonder isit tt he wan buy it for me neh..hehe..we shall see..but i can't wait ler..it so nice..pink color de wor..

No comments: