Sunday, September 17, 2006

Morning!!

Hmm..since i start to work in office, always wake up at 10plus..wonder isit i used to wake up early ler..last time i always nid to slp till 3 to 4pm then consider enuff slp..

So sian..when think of tmr need to go back wrk again..gt so much of work waiting for me to b done..

Recently had too much weird dream..sometimes it mk me feel so real so real..there's sad and happy..but i feel so much in happiness in my dream..I dream of alan..so weird quarrel wit him again..In this life time he seem to b someone who i always will quarrel wit..

Fri din manage to watch art of the devil 2..only left golden mile, balestier n pearl centre haf the show..think it ending soon..so seldom place haf ler..In the end, watched Hunted Apartment..A funny show..

Ytd when orchard..got my armani bag ler...yeah..& brought 2 missha new polish..hee..

Qiang promise me later goin watch art of the devil 2 together..thot he watch b4..hee..

Dear sori for nt waiting for u to watch together..cause i scare when u off day tt time the show already ended..

If dream wasn't just a dream.........

No comments: