Monday, August 28, 2006

Surprise!!!

This morning go work with ling & deen..once i reach office lian show me winnie the pooh soft toy..was so so cute..then she suddenly told me tt it was for me..Was so shock &n happy..lian gt elva a pair of ear ring & dawn a piggy..tks lian..muackz..love it lotz..

There's always a war in our co. haiz..when will the war be end??i hope it reali will end soon..i love peace..Jus wish every1 will b happy can ler..

Ytd ling & I planned to go blade again..so she drive out..ya when we reach @ 8.15pm it already closed @ 8pm -_-"..sianz

Meeting up wit ling everyday lo..like we r inseperate..oops..sound erxin rite?but reali glad to haf such a great friend by my side..Both of us brought a little strawberry hp pouch..hee..ppl might thot we r laby..wahaha..

Received a sms last morning..with something written it like a website din see clearly, so i jus thot ling create a photobucket of our photo..in the end she sent me her personal blog which no1 ever knw..so touch..she trusted me so much..reali am so so happy..

Am so so xinfu..Next mth i'm goin to overspent again..arghhh..

Taiwan wait for me...............................

No comments: