Sunday, August 13, 2006

Super duper tired

This few days so many thing happen..

1. Rush down to marina to watch fire cracker..haf kenny roger for dinner..thot after the dinner can haf our romantic nite..shit..by the time we come out it jus ended..-_-"

2. Went for KTV again..hahah..crazy liao la..even make the VIP card..gee..think will go more often liao.

3. After work go noble resturant with manager & those MS ppl..so much fun..sing song again..manage to force the manager to sing song too..so cute..boss gif elva & me a ride to cine..dear was already there waiting for me ler..din knw he hurt his leg..had a little tiff wit him but lucky in the end everything was fine again.

4. Early in the morning when to bank & haf my new platinum capital card done.

5. Went to lavender there to get my passport photo update..but but duno y today they done service anything for passport..sian

6. After dear acc to here n there when to his for him to bath..while goin to go east coast park n meet up wit ling to roller blade we have a big quarrel..since so long we din quarrel until so jialat liao..then we both go our own way.

7. Took cab down..kind of ex cause it jam..waste money leh..had a great time blading..wana go blade every weekend..hee.

8. Went raffles sushi tei for dinner..brought alittle stuff for dear..and meet up with someone who long time nv saw ler.

9. Now at home..waiting for dear to come fetch me n go cine watch movie..i'm very tired liao..but wana talk thing out wit him while we goin for the movie..hee

Oh ya below r my wish list:

1. Gucci bag "dear will b getting it for me..hee"

2. Gucci card holder "had too much card liao"

3. A new adidas jacket

4. Nice Roller Blade "my old one abit too old ler"

5. Papillio Sandals

6. Vic Secret Moist

7. Levi's jean

8. Sling bag

9. More cloth

10. My driving licence

Eh i think there's alittle too much for my wish list..hee..argh i'm over spending..but honestly i really din buy thing ler..trust me..but dear n ling knw i'm saving liao..

No comments: