Wednesday, August 16, 2006

X..<

Today i feel so sad so sad..have the urge to tender..but ling, lian n elva say alot of thing tt make me stop feel tt way..sorry for not telling u all the true..but i dun think there's a point saying bout it..no changes will b done de..tt's life..

Morning i drop a tear, afternoon lian cry..oh gosh..

Anyway i said something which i shouldn't say at all rite from the start..how how how????i should bear the consequence..

Really hate this world more n more..mayb tt why the world is ending soon for human..

Had a super terrible nightmare..i had once b4 when i was in sec sch..was jus too scary till i can't even slp at all..tks to dear came all the way down jus to acc me slp even when he's with high fever, cause he knew tt without anyone acc i can't get to slp..while after he left..mom came acc me when i woke up in the middle of the nite..

I just to love..there's 2 guy i love the most..1 i have left him for freedom & wana learn to b independent as he dote me too much till i can't stand on own..another is the 1 rite beside me now..but if u were to compare which is more impt to me i can't tell..i really don have the ans for myself..really feel very sad..if i haven gif up tt time i were have get marry with him ler..we jus planned n done too many things..i knw i hurt him too much..i'm really sorry..i was very sad too..but i swear to myself before no matter what i do i will never regret..

Still thinking whether tonite sld go zouk anot leh..mayb it time to let myself relax & enjoy like what i used to be..but i feel like sleeping..yawn zzzzzzzzzz..

No comments: