Sunday, August 27, 2006

I'm a Superwomen??

I'm damn damn tired..but i jus feel happy..

Wednesday nite went to zouk/phuture jus to go there to try out the long island tea which seem to be famous over there..yap..it is..every1 day damn high n drunk..i only had 1 shot & half jar of long island tea..feel abit high..but i haf to take care of every1..6 ppl wit 6 jar make every1 die..ling was super high..qiang drunk till we haf to drag him home (i think i getting more n more fit..mayb due to my fat ba)..hong vomit so much but lucky he still can walk him himself..dear still ok but he was very emotional tt nite..fa din knw what he doin..only left me who r nt drunk nor as high as them..still very clear..qiang vomit on my hand when helping him to put on the seat belt "am goin to kill u liao"..and for my silly dear, i'm super tired taking care of u for the whole nite while i still haf to wrk the following day..but but willing to do everything jus for u..

Next day i still went to wrk..died tired..at nite still acc dear to watch dvd..

Last nite slept @ 5am..arghhh..cause of dvd again..before tt when bugis..gt a couple t-shirt..baby milo..damn cute lo.. hmm saw danial @ bugis, oops accidently say something which i shouldn't to him..

Today ling woke me up @ 9am?hmm..told her i'm super tired..so she called @ 11am to wake me up again..no choice but to get up..cause wana go blade again..imagine we blade for 5plus hrs...our leg goin to break liao..cause of sitoh la..came too late..haf to acc him to blade..so jus continue with after our 3hrs of blade..and we nv even stopped at all lo..can feel my leg could jus break any moment..took few pic..will load once i gt it save in pc..oh ya saw mingyao n sliven @ east coast too, both of them selling durian nw..but they seem weird after they saw us..anyway there's nth to hide or lie what...

Anyway ling already ask my boss whether next yr can we take leave for the whole wk ler..abit too fast ah..hahaha..

Dear sorry for not understand tt u r under alot of stress now and i still giving u even more stress..I'm sorry..muack..love u as much as i can..

My tooth is jus too too too pain..gum swollen liao la..haf to go see dentist liao..

Tmr still haf to get up early for my driving lesson..arghhhh..

Don't u think i'm reali a superwomen liao..

No comments: