Monday, August 07, 2006

Where did my brain gone?

Recently have being so so blur..wonder where's my brain??did any1 steal it?

Some incident on hw blur i'm..

1. Went check up with dear, on our way to pay bill. Dear asked my ATM leh..erm..I told him i left at home.

2. Rushing to CWP meet up with qiang they all..No more cash left..so after we reach cwp when it goin to b our turn, yap bring the wrong wallet out..so rush home n come out again.

3. Never will be able to concentrate what ppl talking bout or what i'm doin..will only reply when few days later then will mention.

4. Did a super big mistake in work today.

Walau i can't stand myself anymore..My friend say mayb due to stress..but dear always say i got stress de meh..only giving myself stress which i did not hor..

Last sat when cine watch 'TOKYO DRIFT' super nice lor..hee..dear brought me a eeyore and slipper

Ytd when orchard shopping with dear..he brought 6 top..while i only got 2 top 1 lacy hair band n a pouch.

Dear start his new job today..wonder how it goes..told him won't be meeting him everyday anymore..both of us need more slp..hee..meet too often isn't a good thing either..hee

Anyway i feel sick liao..goin to die soon..

No comments: