Monday, August 21, 2006

Overseas

All along was thinking oversea study isn't a bad choice, but always nv really make the effort to look through the course & school..but now me n ling really am wanting to go ler..we r finding the sch n course rite nw..but but but..can we reali leave everything here n jus go away for afew yrs??can we reali leave our family, bf & friends??

Asked my bf.

Me: Dear if i reali go oversea to study will u wait for me to come back?

Dear: Ya of cos..i will..but y do u wana go oversea to study while u can study here?

Me: "Y can't i" No la, wana learn to b more independent & see the world more..(Infact wana leave here for the time being, abit sick of here ler)

hmm..i forgot what he reply me ler..but dear is always so silly so honest..don u scare i fall in love wit another guy over there???hee..

Mom encourage me to go study too & she asked the same question like what my colleague did..ur bf hw??i told them he say will wait for me..i believe he will..

Anyway reali need to do alot of thinking b4 making any decision..but me & ling will still go overseas to enjoy ourselves & relax frm this stressful world..hahah..goin to book for the air ticket soon..it will be the world for both our girl without anyone by our side..yeah...

Today our boss treated me, elva, lian & dawn to ichiban during our lunch..kinda paiseh..cause this free lunch is we requested de..eh..cause of new girl coming 'dawn'..i knw it abit lame but he jus agree..mayb it hard for a boss to reject..hee..anyway reali tks alot..thot he can't see this blog i still feel appreciate..but our team brought a shirt for him..hope boss like it..hahaha..

Too many things jus happen in our co. recently..super sad..wonder what the result will be..anyway jus nw hk wanted me to check out hw much is per large binder weight..hmm..saw ling then she keep chatting wit me while i searching for the weight..but hk came dwn in time to saw both of us playiing..erm..he sure think tt no wonder i came dwn for so long..nt finding the thing he wan..so he bring me personally to find it..oops..haiz..surely thought i eat snake de..

No comments: