Monday, June 05, 2006

This Will Be a Very Long Blog

Only slept for 3hrs cause of dear la cannot sleep well keep turning here n there But i'm not tired at all..infact i still can go round playing even thot i jus reach home..haha..just too too happy..

When to sakae sushi with dear, shirleen & Ordi??eh i duno hw to spell sorry..hee..was so so full..silly dear was too full till he when vomit..anyway my previous post was saying dear n me planning to get marry..hmm seem like being mistaken as we r marrying nw..hhaahahha..nono..there's more planning to our little married..jus a small little secret between us..wahahaha..

Dear jus brought me a heel & winnie the pooh..both slipper was spoil in jus 2 wks..so angry..but this the 2nd so call slipper dear brought for me, heard there's this saying when u buy a shoe for ur partner she/he will wear it n run away with another person..hmm..but try not to superstitious..wondering if 1 day i'm witout dear what will i be like?

Once i had this bf together for 3yrs 9mths..a super caring n loving guy..whom i nearly marry to him..i thot no1 can treat me beta than him..lucky in the end cause lack of communication i broke up with him..Frm then on i can do whatever i like..anyway it was something bad too..had 5 tattoo in less than half yr..always club 3times per wk..everymth will change my hair color n style..love black stuff..evil and flirt..mayb being lock up by him too long liao..curious by my life??but i'm living in a very colorful world..but i hate myself for being abit too flirt tt time..*regret* haiz..anyway it the past..who will care bout it and i don give it a damn anymore..

It dear who make me feel like changing back to someone whom all my old friend love me to be and make me believe in love once again..i know they super care bout me..sorry for making u guys worry for me..And tks dear for so much so much thing..Million of tks can't explain hw i feel..silly u jus make me feel i'm nt worth to u even thot u keep saying i'm..

Oh ya..haven book the air ticket to go bangkok for this coming christmas..dear n me decided to when oversea to celebrate our christmas as we hate the crowd in singapore..but if really last min cannot go also fine wit me cause i will still get my christmas present.wahaha..and somemore i'm more interested in 2007 a little trip to my dream place..hahah..another secret between me n dearie again..

Little Message for Dear

Everything things everything words u have done or say to me it touch my heart..jus so much so much thing is in my heart..will remember every single words u told me..I Love U so...

k la shall stop ler..like all my blog is just saying bout my silly zhimin..haha..this is more like my personal diary..hee..yawn..i'm tired..goin zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: