Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Goin to Be So So So Busy

Brought a Zara top n realise there's a hole lor..WTF..have to go on either fri or sat to change it..but tml n fri mostly i have to do OT i guess..have alot of thing to clear..and sat need to go for a full body check up..then still need to go bugis there buy a memory card..tml have to acc dear go mai guan..then sat we goin malaysia..arghhhh..sunday i goin for my driving lesson..next tue i have my TP test..so stress..so much thing to do in work can't even concentrate on my driving lesson liao..surely fail de...I have no enough time to do all the things..

I miss last sunday KTV..dear singing was way too good from mine..hee..love the way he sing when he look at me..hee...

Riding a wave is easy..but but i surely won't go for bike licence..i will be crash by the bike and somemore i don have the time or even energy to go for it..

I'm real tired from my work liao..i need to relax..hope my will pass my driving so i don have to seperate my concentration on work..but i knw i wil fail..haiz..nvm there's if fail for the 1st time i still can go for the 2nd..hee..hmmm jus cheating myself jus to make me happy..wahahah

No comments: