Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm Sick..

So terrible So painful..Since Sat already start feeling the pain during urine..hmm..thot there's nth much so i jus ignore it..till ytd after i woke up i can't control my urine..will wana toilet every now n then..can u imagine while driving for 1 n a half hr controlling the uncomfortable..i told my instructor i wana go to toilet..hmm..guess what the moment i find doin my small business there's feel of urine again and my stomach n erm........was super super pain..don even knw hw many time i when to loo today..what make me scare is there's blood in my urine after my driving lesson..omg..beginning i thot hmm my auntie come again after it jus ended??nonono...it getting more n more worse i'm jus so worry..Board a cab n when to a clinic..it was so unbearable and dear rush all the way down frm his hse when he jus reach home after leaving my hse..hmm..got my urine test..so paisey to bring out the small container they gif me..the doctor say it was a urine infection..*faint*..the doctor keep asking whether do i have any fever or back pain cause mayb it will infect the kidney..-_-""..so tis few days i'm under observation..haiz...glad to haf dear by my side accompany, take care of me n gif me the courage..muackz...

Don't think i can go for my TP test ler...WTF..waste my money sia...hmm..goin for my rest ler..cannot stay up for too long..mayb won't be blogging for few days till i totally recover..

No comments: