Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Past

Suddenly i feel weird really weird..after so long i got this feeling back after mths n even year..Feel like i'm jus a idiot or fool so believe every words tt human say..not all human..is certain one..u knw who u r..after yrs i realise i so so so stupid..am i being cheated or do i look stupid??Really feel like asking out..but so what if i ask..It just a bull shit of rubbish..what make me become so cruel..I hate this world..who can i really trust??Why do i suddenly think back of the past..but it still bothering me..i jus can't let it go witout knowing the knw which i knw i'm in the fault too..

What am i still holding on too??Am just so so lost..I wana go club..I miss clubbing..clubbing help me to knw something too..thot there's good n bad bout it but it help me..It really does..

Can i really trust Human being??

No comments: