Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Fail my TP

Haiz..what a bad day..my great grandmother pass away today and i always do think tt 13 is a bad day for me..indeed..before i go for my test i already knew i will fail..wa lau my instructor even say why we student always drive so well during lesson but on the test we always have weird pattern..as for me after having my half yr lesson only once i mount kerb and it was quite afew mths ago..today i mount kerb during my TP wtf..i got an immediate failure..arghhhhh..totally disappoint..I'm jus too gan cheong n worry liao..can't perform well..

Hmm..nvm jus try harder for the next time..will blog up once i got the licence..hee..but abit feel like giving up ler..can't concentrate both thing at one go..esp nw is 4thing at one go..1st my great grandmother who used to dote me alot pass away, 2nd i'm still very sick, 3rd stress with my work & 4rd it my first TP test jus too scare...

Sad Sad..my best friend thot i lie to her tt i fail..cause she was totally too confident in me..wa lau..will i ever lie to u??and dear keep telling me it ok there always be another chance..

Thanks tt my parent who give me all the support..tks everyone..muackz....

No comments: