Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Past few days haf been so busy..

Thursday 22th


Today is Dear ORD & my Bro bday..hmm...Dear kana put aeroplane I wish n pray the fucker will got his own revenge for putting ppl such a big aeroplane..When to Seletar Dem to find shirleen n ordi..haha..we r late again..while on the way back it rain heavily..shit..

Friday 23th

Boss kinda weird today..after I finish packing my stuff n prepare to off my com my boss suddenly ask me this n tt..keep asking till like don let me go off..but dear is waiting for me outside liao..so when he was talking on phone I jus faster ran off..wahahah..When jogging with dear..oh gosh..reali too long nv exercise liao cannot take it anymore..Oh ya forgot I play badminton too..tt one of my favourite sport game..anyway duno since when I will get frustrated easily with dear & this will cause both of us to b unhappy..knw all this thing come frm me..mayb my tooth n work make me feel so stress up..forget it..anyway when to seletar dem again with dear, shirleen, ordi, jiaxin, Nicole, Fiona, liming after tt went to coffee shop n seat till 4am..it rain again tt nite…-_-"..after washing up dear wipe my hair for me till it dry..so eventually I fall asleep..sori dear for leaving u alone..hee..

Saturday 24th

Woke up at 9.45am..yawn..cause already plan to meet mich n his bf to dino exhibition..dear was so pig..keep calling him so many time but he doesn’t wana wake up until I jump on top of him & disturb him..wahahah..8P..Nv expect mich to b late too..we meet @ 10am but she only woke up @ 10am when I called her..hee..The dino exhibition was great..but disappointed it nt as big as I expected..hee..too quite some pic..will upload some in..cause there’s 20 over pic..oops..hmm had so much fun I simply love T-Rex..after dino exhibition we went to science centre..dear so poor thing I run here n there & he have to follow..tks to mich n yuhan..6pm was so so tired..nearly fall asleep..mich doesn’t seem like wana go back..Go lot1 had our dinner & chat till 11pm..actually me n dear meeting shirleen they all @ 10.30pm goin Malaysia but suddenly receive a sms tt it was raymond bday..*faint*..reach home @ 11.45pm..after bath when out again to meet Raymond..around 3am went to east coast park to meet shirleen they all..reach home already 7.40am..-_-"..so so tired tt I keep sleep on the bike while dear ride..haiz..sorry for making u worry tt I will drop off dear..Out for nearly 24hrs…I’m goin to bcom a panda bear ler la..

Sunday 25th

Sleep till 5.30pm..dear came @ 6pm..after he reach my hse we had a big quarrel..feel so sian lor..due to the past few days of my pekchek or stress so I haf being treating dear weird..sorry..so paisey shirleen they all reach @ 7pm we already plan to go for dinner together @ wan guo there..when dwn to quarrel..guess what since he was so angry then I let him go alone & I jus walk away..after dear walk off I jus go another direction but afew second lata he caught up wit me looking sad saying I bear to let someone jus leave lidat??sound weird..but I feel so guilty all he wan is jus a sorry..but I jus neglect his feeling..promise I wun lidat anymore..love u dear..after dinner everyone when to lower Pierre for a chat till 12am after tt dear came my hse till 4am jus to saying me fall slp so he can go back..hee..tks dear for doing so much for me..everything little thing u done n all those thing u have change for me it reali touch my heart..u r jus like my everything..

Monday 26th


After work when to eat curry fish head with dear, shirleen n ordi..hmm..everyday meet up with dear also doesn't feel bored..haahaa

Tuesday 27th


Yeah got my pay increment letter liao..dear gt back his temp job..raymond return to his job liao..and mayb dear will have his chance too..jus hope everything will when fine..today is a great day for me & dear.

Wednesday 28th


dear is back today..haha..hmm..today i simply jus playing game for the whole day..nth to do at all..so bored..my boss goin to kill me soon..wahahah


All the best to dear for his job finding..i know u can do it de..
Jus feel proud to have my Bro, Mich & Ling by my side someone who make me feel proud..even my precious dear also..oh ya oh ya nt forgetting proud in my job too..-_-" heeheehee..

No comments: