Monday, June 19, 2006

Ghost??heehee
New hair cut
Messy Hair
I'm Broke

Have spent too much ler..Spect, Medical fee, Hp bills, Contact lence, Heel, Converse Shoe, TP test, Tops, Bottoms, New Hair cut, Bra hahah etc etc....

Just got myself a hair cut..hmm..nt as style as my friend cut de but still ok..acceptable..

The funeral is over..My great grandmother is in peace now..hmm..anyway everyone of us will end up the same way jus tt it sooner or later n diff type of passing away..so we mus treasure every moment n time we have esp the one beside u..

Watch Garfield 2 and Silent hill..not bad..the garfield is very nice..super funny..Haven watch R.V and Just my Luck..will watch either 1 tml..

When sembawang park over the weekend wit dear, mich, yuhan and raymond..have so much laughter..So happy for mich to find such a great guy..

Goin to wash bike ler..waiting for dear to come fetch me..

No comments: