Saturday, May 02, 2009

WoooooooHoooooooooooo!!!

long weekend is here again..

Thurs nite meet up with the longggg no meet up buddy and my darling for our little gathering to DBL 'O'.. it been so longggg since we last clubbed together as well..

but before that was shopping at town with my ling ling and i brought myself a comfy sandals as my pumps is slightly killing me, and we only manage to grab our pastamania dinner @ 10pm..

music was all okay until the later time of the nite the crowd was sooo "vegetable" horrible.. too many 'ni tu'.. oh my..

in 2 hrs time, i drink down 2 tequila pop, 1 shot, 1/4 graveyard (for keep losing the 5/10 game 'all thks to my evil star ah lam' and luck wasn't with me :<), 1 jar of lychee martini and some other random drinks..


leave the place at 2am for our bak ku teh supper.. but it totally make my stomach to screw up and the aching was so badly to the extend that i keep insist on rushing home first and puke out totally after brushing my teeth, all the oily food only (must be the mixture of alcohol and the foods i ate down).. *gosh* disgusting me..

Fri woke up at 1pm even thou i only manage to slp at 5am+.. but had promised to pei my mommy out to acc my sis while she is doing her hair.. steamboat for dinner.. haha really 'bo hua' cause 3 of us add up we only manage to eat down 4 plates of food.. nah i alrdy tried my best.. my sis has a small appetite you see.. haha..

brought mommy a bag that caught her attention at m)phosis.. haa.. hope she love it..

*New post posted on 21.04.09*




this is what me and dmm always had for our breakfast every sunday morning

catch 17 again during last sunday at bugis shaw.. i love the male lead after the show.. oops 8X

my little shopping loots

enzo playing with his pillow

cute emo looking enzo :D

he so 'pei he' me to look straight at the camera.. haha love it baby~~~

he always have different and cute expression

looking fresh and well ready for the nite

getting all ready for club after our dinner @ pastamania

when the crowd was still all great

our size is soooo big different.. oei tonite movie leh.. dun forget hor..


our moooo lam

he has a wicked smile

over expose us

still loving u as ever

the always so slim ah hao.. happy for him to get the lappy that finally suit his liking..

huggy~~~

zero

one

two

five..... that come with the disgusting pict.. hahaha.. but i never post it up.. it was suppose to be for our viewing only..
muackz~~~~~~~

oops 8X

i'm in love by them

bobby purposely want to act proudy.. *smack him*.. later i get my dmm to scold him.. haha
we are all so sleepy

happy family.. home of gunner.. oops 8X i'm not but i represent my dmm..

the brothers

last pict for the nite.. and here come the supper that i'm so regret eating..

this sandals that save my foot from bursting

lalala.. caught this cute doll while browsing ard at the new shopping mall

those little stuff that kill my dmm heart.. haha he was so touched by it okay..
he really a easy contented guy.. cute ducky he always love, the hp accessories that andy lau love, moo moo sweet and he all time favourite Jap tibits (that include all the Jap foods too)

the small present i got for my mommy from M)phosis

the only buy for myself ytd..


No comments: