Wednesday, May 06, 2009

the monsoon product is good, but first time trying their treatment..
not used to the pearlie white so get back the Oral B and give my "dustbin" the pearlie white one :D
rating: 1.5/5 popcorns


finally caught the show that i had been waiting~~~~~~ that is Friday the 13th!!

but it all turn out disappointed, bad story line.. no reason why he can be alive once again after he was drowned.. nothing much to talk about the show.. basically just kill whoever is alive at crystal lake except for 1 uncle and aunty who has been staying there for long..

i have so much things that i wanted to blog about, but was always feeling so lost once i'm typing the post.. so i decided to post when i got the feel.. haaa unless picts is going to replace the words..

i love it when my hair care is finishing like 1 - 2 mths, because i can always search for the new ones that can serve my hair better unless the current product can serve me well enough.. haaaa so crazily into all the Japan imported hair products or even salon brand.. it simple the best.. thou cost slightly higher than usual but why not?

lalala.. gg for my perfume bath and here i come for my pedicure..

No comments: