Saturday, April 25, 2009

*updated*

a happier note:

TGIF!!!

Went dinner buffet with *shen mi ren wu* at Holiday Inn hotel. Great meal?(doesn't suit my taste bud), great companions, great chatting!!! went clark quey for our 2nd round drinking session :P lalala.. so nice...

I’m so enthu into LASIK now.. but after reading up the procedures I’m kinda scare :S

It seem painful and I wonder if I can keep my eyeball still not moving about during the ops.

And i might not be able to qualified for the ops as my degree is too low for it, not very advisable.. friends scolded me for having that idea cause my degree is really not a need for it.. but which girl is not ai mei right? haaa nah..

right now extracting the remaining 3 wisdom tooth is more impt!!!

had my vaccination on sat morning, reached paragon ard 10am.. they allow me to go in straight the moment i reached thou there are ppl waiting as well *so sweet of them*.. everything ended i just 5mins.. arghh too early, all the shops are still yet to open..

the vaccination doesn't cause much side effect for me except for muscle feeling pain at the jab area.. now awaiting for the 2nd and 3rd dose and tadah.. i'm being protected :D

*older post*

Heart died?

It so painful, the pain is so unbearable that i nearly chose to give up everything..

should i really go think throughly or just be ignorance like i used to be?

I have changed so much, willing to give up everything or even my own character just to make 1 laugh..

p.s: heart stopped on 25.04.09

No comments: