Thursday, May 07, 2009

i found this wedding couple bear in my wardrobe, lalala it another gift from dmm that i totally forgotten.. hee so kawaii nei..

home wear cotton on short

my room new gadget, sony dvd player to match with my sony tv :D


Enzo smile/laughter never fail to make my day!!!

ytd was too engross with enzo and also was too lazy ended up never go for my pedicure 8X..

today after work rush down to cwp to do it, but was fully book and we have to wait till 8.15pm before there is a slot for us to do our nails.. after shopping around looking at the stuff that we both needed and it was only 7.30pm, went back to cancel it off..

never did we thought we will be standing in the middle of nowhere chatting abt job till 8.15pm
-_-".. haaa if we knew it earlier then wun be cancelling the booking..

lunch time went sembawang shopping center with zhizhi and vicvic.. hee we were stuck at cotton on for quite a period of time, all of us leave the shop with 1 bag each.. haha.. but we only took 1hr 15mins to shop and eat.. heng we are able to get the cab without hectic..

recently just throwed away 10pairs of new and some which i only wear once shoe, sandals and pumps.. took a pict to memorise but my N71 is too good to have this automatic function that delete my photos away.. nvm :(

No comments: