Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back to my work station lalalalala!!!

great satisfaction, adore the concern from the loves, get to gossip again.. and this time round i got better temper :D even thou tons of task is waiting for me to settle/do..

got a pcs of news from boss.. can consider as a good one thou from now on will be even more busy when i'm already so tight up for now..

dmm give me his extra calculator that he brought wrongly to change into something that i need instead.. but i got nothing i can get from popular, the basic type is a sweet looking mouse and a limited edition 3M product to stick on my wall :D

today went yishun with my vic vic to get our fringe trim.. thanks girl muackz.. for willing to acc me even when i super last mins to make up this decision :P we love to do last mins planning for outing.. haa..

we love our fringe for now!~~~

No comments: