Monday, May 11, 2009

some picts of my super swollen cheek


emo

can you see the different from both cheek?

i have got myself a dark hair tone color, hope it stay with my for sometime before i'm crazy enough to get myself blonded again :D


the first wisdom tooth extracted at ard 2yrs ago it was basically drill into pcs.. seriously regret not extraction both upper and lower at that point of time.. wanted to get the last 1 out asap!!!

this time in full piece..
right belong to the upper tooth that has a 3 roots on it.
the left belong to the lower that has a bad curve root as well and on the right hand side of the left tooth is the flesh of my gum that stuck on it.. no doubt my gum needed to be cut before my whole tooth can be extracted..

Whole week of MC!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess what??? I finally picked up the courage and went to remove my wisdom tooths again..

wanted to remove all 3 at 1 shot since the recovering part was really a hell experience.. but wasn't advisable from the dentist and also since i all will be needed surgery done hence none was able to be a normal extraction..

so i go ahead with dentist advise and removed 2 first, before the last 1 to go.. but guess i need sometimes again to overcome the fear :D

but this time the dentist is gd and fast.. the whole procedure only need half an hr.. great.. my both tooths is so heavy la and the roots is scary.. dmm and mommy love to play wit my tooths especially the root part..

glad that daddy send mommy and sis there to acc me.. hee.. my sis was inside with me during the whole procedure was done, holding my bag and spec for me, while daddy drove mommy home to get my IC cause i totally forgot to bring it out with me 8X.. the bleeding took 1 whole day to stop.. *gosh*

now i need to get more rest.. feel damn uncomfortable having a hamburger cheek and the wound is getting painful.. will take pict of my tooth when i'm getting better.. *chaoz

No comments: