Monday, January 12, 2009

Saturday 10.01.09

yeah yeah, i went to the tattoo show!!!

thanks mong to pei me all the way there enough after my lesson, thou you only have 2 hour of sleep..

no regret going there... shock man!!! me and buddy was so tempted to do again... hahaha...

buddy bring me to bedok 85 for our dinner... yum yum the food there is so so nice la... finish dinner ard 11pm, then rush back to cwp for our movie...

dear sms the moment we just left bedok that he reached cwp liao... but we were still on our way back... so he was so nice to waited patiently for ard 1 good whole hour... no temper no nothing...

as usual he is still so sweet...

watched 'red cliff 2'... the movie is nice with war and everything but the story line had been changed from real history which i'm kind of disappointed...

and and i brought a COACH flat :D i'm a happy girl!!





review: the smell is nice, but the outcome of the softness on my hair isn't as great as the kose one... overall i still prefer the kose one instead of this...

the little present from Ivan

happy birthday mommy!!!

happily cutting her cake


he is so POP that the queue is damn long just to take pict with him lol


oh yeah he is a left handed too, just like me :D


the Judges of the tatto competition


this is nice, and i can see his butt too... but too bad in for camera :P


cool right... now it very common to tattoo on their head



flower with birds


this is a great piece


the thai way of tattoo, the shorter version... there is a longer and bigger type de...


body modification... implant into the hand



can see the sliver stud on?

this is damn pro



my favourite piece of tattoo... isn't it beautiful


very popular ba chou mee at bedok 85


2 person and we ate 2 bowl noodles, 5 chicken wings, oyster egg, and 2 otar



my lovely flats :D




Sunday 11.01.09

slack at home and watched a super old channel 8 show before going to T3 with dear...

was as exciting and good as i was told... but manage to grab a few stuff for my BKK trip there...

then head back to T2 sakae sushi for our dinner... anyway the practise over there is they will keep clearing the plates on the table... wanna stack our plates as high as i like but ended up :( sob sob, they took it away...

wanted to go T1 for a walk... but the shop there are kind of repeating and so we decided to head home instead...



this is just the starter



so serious in chosing the foods



the noodles are not bad only, but the unagi chawamushi is super super nice



he finished the food alrdy, see the table is so clear la... kns my stack of plates was gone :(



new addict



standard dessert


this seem like camwhoring, but haha dear took this for me


and this is the one i took myself


he always like to take disgusting pict of me, the slice of salmon on my mouth...


the slipper for my BKK trip, story book just incase i'm bored and chomel hair clip for CNY :P


his goggle for swimming

No comments: