Monday, January 05, 2009

arghhhhh always got temptation when i step into salon no matter go trim my hair or acc my bf to get his hair done...

yesterday went chapter 2 and again i got tempted to dye my hair again... YES AGAIN... was sitting there while waiting for him, got the urge to get my hair dye again...

hohoho wanted to get cover the roof only but was thinking i rather re-do the whole hair again... this time round i chose a different color but still something similiar to what i previously hair (still in love with that color) and added Highlight as well...

and kns i found out that previous actually i paid for the price of 2 color and ended up with 1 color only... not honest enough to tell me the package i always chose is available up to 2 colors... sob sob :( cheater... heng this time another hair stylist (a more higher standard one) told me i can chose up to 2 color :D... nvm since it alrdy past :)

so now i'm proud to say my roof is back to COLOR... wheeeeeee no more 2.5CM of blackie roof...

bf say my hair dye craving is BACK... i used to dye my hair once every month... lalala...

buddy came to the salon to look for us as we were still there doing our hair... then headed for our steamboat feast... yum yum...

left ard 10++, then i die die want to go bugis street to walk 1 round for fun :) and i brought a pair of flats from bugis street...

I love DOLLIE SHOE...


roar~~~ i got a pom pom hair :)

he is the first but the last 8X heehee all because i last min decided to dye my hair :P

no more black roof :D

happy girl with her hair color

loving it~~

black flats

No comments: