Saturday, January 17, 2009

the dark side of HUMANs, the worse is that you face it at other country!!!!!!!!!!

today should be the worse sad day of my life...

my stuff got stolen while i was doing shopping at chatuchak...

guess what, that evil guy whom cut off my bag using a some thing sharp and took away my precious belonging... (i actually did suspect a guy standing behind me for quite some times, but din really think so much abt it)

not until when we board a cab and wanna look for my mobile and i realise my HP and WALLET are both gone...

thank god my passport and camera is still around...

but my belonging all add up to a good 1.8K SGD... which was really a big impact to me... (cash of $650 *feel like smacking myself damn hard for bringing so much money for what fuck*, and my personal belonging of HP, LV pouch, Burberry HP strip and Coach wristlet* which cost at a price of 1.1K )

that i wasn't ready to react to it until i made the policy report and chatted with dear... then i finally weep with tears...

my heart was so painful to the limit that i nearly loss feeling to almost every single stuff... the most worried stuff was how to tell my parent abt it, and i don't wish them to know as it sure will worry them out...

so imagine the sharp item (what ever it can be) is not cutting my bag instead of attacking me... then shit man... really must TI GONG PO PI...

the really dark and evil side of humans... haiz...

so right now i won't be back to THAI anymore until the day when i think back the incident and got no feeling about it...

doubt i will be able to get to sleep tonight... i wanna go home...

No comments: