Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm back to NORMAL!!!

yeah thank god... must be last nite supper making me so much more better... at least i can eat quite a number of foods now :)

this morning went for my Dental appointment with bf... haaa he fall alseep when i was inside falling alseep while doing my teeth *blink*

then went JP for a walk and had our lunch there... brought lots of goodie from this new jap food store... hohoho

meet vic vic to collect my pretty lenses which is finally here :D got *blink blink* eyes for CNY liao...

kinda sad that i cut off my super long and pretty finger nails during the period i was sick... craziness over cheong my brain ah... nvm i can do my current short nails into pretty nails as well...

anyway i got a new mobile nokia E71 with a new Ferragamo baby accessories to accompany my mobile... will be using this phone till the day i found another PDA phone that i really love... (which i believe won't be that long oops 8X)

ok la will be back for more blogging once i'm more free... muackz...

No comments: