Sunday, January 25, 2009

It the EVE of NU year!!

wheeeeeee and i'm looking forward for a new year especially the year of ox... my year :)

this morning bf has being pulling me out of the bed to go shopping but haaa the lazy me is too lazy to go anywhere you see, we slept at 4am the previous night... chit chatting and games :P

during the afternoon happen to have this flash of thoughts to watch 'the wedding' so i asked my sis and she said it alrdy showing... so we booked 3 tickets and head down to cwp straight without thinking much :D

wanted to get a screen protector for my phone, since the phone was help to purchased by ling when i was terrible sick without noticing there is no screen protector... haha... but too bad it out of stock for now...

then saw the bedsheet i wanted for CNY with my 400 treadcount from aussino... my favourite soft soft material in red... but there isn't any queen size one left... *proutz* nvm next year ba...

'the wedding' is a damn freaking funny and touching show... 4.5 popcorns out of 5... a must watch movie... it touched my heart and so does bf... yum yum had our standard popcorns as snack even dinner was on straight after movie... hohoho

went soup resturant to get 'lou he' before heading home... normal fish and salmon fish pricing real quite a big different... but haaa who ask me to eat only salmon fish...

enjoyable reunion dinner... lalala... bf got a super big tummy after the dinner...

but the poor him still gotta rush home to eat his 2nd round 8X the lazy me wanted to stay home to slack :P so i rejected everyone to go out...

lalala 1 more hr to go before NU year is here... hahaha...

GONG XI FA CAI!!

No comments: